Dental bonding is a conservative cosmetic dental treatment that can greatly enhance the appearance of your smile. Dr. Reyering, may recommend dental bonding in order to correct cosmetic dental flaws. Dental bonding might be right for you if you are interested in improving the appearance of your smile by:
- Correcting chipped or cracked teeth
- Lessening the appearance of stains or discoloration on the surface of the teeth
- Covering exposed tooth roots
- Filling in gaps and spaces between the teeth
- Improving the appearance of irregularly shaped teeth
Dental bonding is completed using composite resin, which is a long-lasting, natural-looking material. Composite resin is available in a wide variety of shades, allowing us to match the color of the resin to your natural tooth color. Dental bonding is usually completed in just one comfortable, short visit to our dental office. Dental bonding typically requires little to no tooth preparation, so you can rest assured that your dental visit will be painless and relaxing.